http://video.haaga-helia.fi service is based on Kaltura platform provided for Haaga-Helia by CSC and NORDUnet. All of the content is saved securely inside of EU. Haaga-Helia staff members and students are eligible to upload media content to the service with their Haaga-Helia credentials. Anonymous users are able to see the public media. More specific terms and conditions can be found from this page. The system language is English but depending on the actual content the language may differ. This info section provides some basic guidelines and tips on how to use this service.
There are few categories on top of the page. The categories are pre-determined and only staff members have the right to publish directly to them.
- HOME - Most recent and most viewed media from the site
- HAAGA-HELIA - selected public videos published from the Haaga-Helia
- CHANNELS - section offers a place for both student and staff videos. Haaga-Helia teachers are able to create their own channels and determine the publicity of the channel by themselves. The channels can be public worldwide or internal (open, restricted, private) which require login.
- INFO - information about user license and instructions for the video site and applications
Some important settings when creating videoSelect User Rights for the video (see licenses below). More info about licenses https://creativecommons.org/licenses/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Read Haaga-Helia video service terms and conditions. Select the checkbox "I agree to the above terms and conditions" if you want to publish your video.
- Private - Media page will be visible to the content owner only.
- Unlisted - Media page will be visible to anyone with a link to the page.
- Published - Media page will be visible to individuals according to entitlements on published destinations
- Open - All logged in users can view and contribute content (contribution is not allowed for viewer-role users).
- Restricted - All logged in users can view content and only channel members can contribute content.
- Private - Only channel members can view and contribute content.
- Public - Anyone can view content (including anonymous not logged-in users). Only channel members can contribute content according to their publishing entitlements.